Why does this page exist?
My name is Lyle. The name Lyizm came across because I would reword statement someone made and when someone asked about it, I would say, “It’s just a lylizm!” The name stuck. I have bounced around the internet business market for a while, wandering in between the gurus and the internet babies. I began to ask:
“SO WHERE ARE ALL THE REAL PEOPLE. . . you know . . . the one’s in the MIDDLE?”
The middle is where people like me live. We are not rich, and have not made much money online. We are willing to work for what we have, but have no clue which direction to turn since there are so many people vying for our attention. Is it social marketing? Facebook? Twitter? How about private label rights or cost per click? Or how about . . . you get the picture! There are just too many voices out there an I needed a filter. I was stuck in the middle.
Let me give you an image of what I am talking about: It is like a family with three kids, older brother gets a lot of attention and is usually more successful, getting all the good grades and plays sports well. Then, little sister is given much attention and spoiling because she is the baby. Middle children are left out to fend on their own and struggle for what little attention is left. They get the hand-me-downs (like replayed seminars from three years ago) and their voice is drowned out by all the shouting from big bro and whimpering from little sis.
SO, ARE YOU INTERNET BUSINESS MIDDLE CHILD?
- You want to make money to better your life.
- You have tried many program trying to find the one that will make money for YOU.
- You are familiar with the basics of online selling, but have not found your ‘groove’ yet.
- You are willing to work hard to get started since you have more time than money and can’t pay for all those expensive ‘solve this’ programs.
- You would like to believe there is a one button cure all to the common cold. .uh. . I mean. . . cure to the common lack of traffic coming to your page and money coming to your pockets.
- You truly believe that you have something to offer the world. You believe in yourself more than big brother or little sister.
If you answered yes to more than one of the above statement, then you are a middle child. I want to get to know you. I have found it is much easier to work with a friend than it is to work with some big named guru who will only talk to you when you have paid him the appropriate fees.
I have tried many online programs. I have read and watched many online courses about the next wave of success. I have built a blog. I have even made some money online. (Money always seemed to come through when I needed it the most.)
I knew WHAT to do, but just did not know HOW to do it.
To be honest, I have made more money offline in business. I have done network marketing, a few times over. I have made money with services like graphic design, physical labor, selling products and even public speaking. Plus, my wife and I owned a restaurant for a little while. . . talk about work!
Ok, I may gave blown my cover . . I am not a middle child, I am a big brother. (But, I am still not a guru, don’t get that mixed up.) I am a big brother who takes care of my family. I could tell you sob stories about the rough patches and how I had help take care of my family as a teen. I could share success stories when things seemed to be perfect. But, ultimately, they all lead to the fact that I have the heart of a big brother.
I can’t stand to see the little guy being picked on. I once was ready to face down a whole gang of cut-ups because they were picking on my siblings, and I was not even as big as most of them!
Why am I telling you all of this? Because in my searching, I have not seen
anyone taking care of the middle child . I wished there was a program out there for people like me, so I decided to create it. That is what this page is all about.
I want to keep you in the loop, but you have to take action and sign up for our mailing list to the right==>>
Quick stats on Lylizm . . . if you really want to know
- I have owned more than 6 different businesses from an Italian Restaurant, to Freelance Art to Internet Marketing. I have learned tons about different types of business that I can use to help others. I love learning and I am not afraid to try something new.
- I am a hard worker and tend to be creative. I love solving problems in new ways. When I do business coaching, I usually ask a question and my client (friend) says, “You know, I never thought of that.”
- I like to think ‘wholistically’ about business. I like to step back and get the big picture on your business. Helping you make strategic decisions for your future and the future of your business is exciting.
- Business supposed to be FUN! Oops, I used the “f”word…I love hearing about how you got into business. Some of my greatest joys in business come from other business owners sharing their dreams.
- I have an ongoing webpage where I teach teens about business and a blog where I teach internet marketing. Feel free to check them out at teenbusinesscentral.com…shhh, I won’t tell if you get some pointers from our teen page.
- I am an ordained minister who is actively involved in teaching teens and college students at my church. My values as a Christian help me to do the ‘right thing’ when working with other businesses. It is the lost art of integrity.
- Yes, I am married, so no email marriage proposals. My wife’s name is Tirzah: pronounced ‘tare zah.’ She is a trained culinary artist, a.k.a. chef, who loves to bake. That is why we owned a restaurant. And, yes, I can cook too. We have different styles.
If you want to know anything esle, have some basic questions or would like to set up coaching please use our contact page.